*pretends to file out of the lecture theatre before filing back in for the lecture I’m supposed to go to*
Oh god the lecturer knows the names of students in this subject. *sinks lower in chair*
Have a two minute conversation with the person next to you about criterion referencing versus norm referencing. *sweats nervously and studiously avoids making eye contact*
I have accidentally gone to a teaching lecture rather than an anatomy lecture. I’d have to climb over several people to leave. Help.
You can tell a lot about someone by the type of music they listen to. Hit shuffle on your ipod, phone, itunes, media player etc and write down the first 20 songs, then pass this on to 10 people. one rule: no skipping!
I got tagged by jelenanelej who has a pretty excellent blog and makes cool art. The closest I have to an ipod is my spotify starred list, so here goes. I added links for those who are interested in my music taste. Except for the songs that aren’t popular enough to have videos, seeing as I usually add whole albums to my starred list.
- Sunshine - Rye Rye, MIA
- Blight Takes All - …And You Will Know Us By The Trail of Dead
- Science Fiction/Double Feature - Richard O’Brien
- I’ll Be Fine - Clairy Browne and the Bangin’ Rackettes
- Future Wolf and the Gay Parisian Milk Incident - Gay Paris
- Lovers In The Parking Lot - Solange
- Notes - Elliot Brood
- Brick is Red - The Pixies
- Swing 39 - Django Reinhardt
- Race: In - Battles
- Slow Moves - José González
- International Society of Bad Dancers - Jackson Jackson
- Tessellate - alt-J (haha, what are the chances)
- Celestica - Crystal Castles
- She’s So High - Blur
- Backpackers - Childish Gambino
- House of Fun - Madness
- The Mojo Radio Gang - Parov Stelar
- The Clap Hands Song - T Bird and The Breaks
- Odd Soul - Mutemath
I get nervous about tagging people in these things in case they get annoyed. So if you don’t want to do the thing, don’t do the thing. We’ll pretend this never happened. And if you think its cool and weren’t tagged just go ahead and do the thing.
why do i keep laughing at the thought of female!spiderman…(spidergirl? spiderwoman?) getting caught without her mask on and the dude who catches her just goes on a rant about ‘fake geek girls’ and how ‘that costume isn’t even accurate oh my god’ and ‘comic-con was last week’
and her secret identity is saved because some dudebro in a batman t-shirt thinks he’s hot shit